Hey, Claire here! With the start of Mint & Morning, I thought this would be a good way to introduce myself! Here are 10 things that might help you get to know me a little better:
- I love Jesus and believe he died on the cross for my sins.
- At 20 years old, I married my high school sweetheart, Parker, in our hometown of Bakersfield, CA.
- I live in San Diego and graduated from San Diego State University.
- Singing and listening to music are two of my favorite ways to express myself. Keith Urban, Johnnyswim, and Lauren Daigle, are a few of my favorites.
- Parker and I have some house plants we like taking care of and seeing grow. He takes care of our Fiddle Leaf Fig and gets so excited whenever we are out in public and see big leafy ones. We also have a couple of Pothos which are my favorite.
- My favorite cookbook is “The Clean Plate,” by Gwyneth Paltrow because it is dairy free, sugar free, and uses minimal grains. We haven’t tried a recipe from the book that we haven’t liked!
- I started babysitting at 13 years old and like to think I am somewhat of a baby whisperer.
- My hope is that one day, Parker and I will have chickens, honeybees, and a big garden with fruit trees!
- I would love to stay home and raise kids some day.
- I enjoy traveling the world and experiencing different cultures, especially when I get to learn about my personal family history.
Thanks for reading! Leave me a comment down below telling me something about yourself!